Sunday, September 13, 2015

THE WORLD AND LIFE

I CHOOSE BOTH, BUT its turning the other way. I am sorry that things don't work out that easily, but there is no excuse for killing innocent people, and creating poverty on purpose for the sake of a LANDFILL.. what is the point. .


Might as well just kill all the babies if that is what Life has going for it in this JOINT... ITs not even worth discussing but the Kitchen ain't for fussing and why does the shame come from nagging rich whore talk, and since when does it have to be an angry bitch mother disease, and if my efforts aren't enough the nobles stealing babies is rough.

Why or Why my Queen does it have to be some Royal Bad luck the ROYAL Disease. Why oh Why my Queen does it have to be some ROYAL disease...

For the Love Which you seek has been suppressed for LOVING TOO MUCH IT SEEMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment